IMMIGRATION LAWYER IN MIAMI, FL
Immigration lawyer Alain Roman is committed to providing you the highest level of legal representation possible. Immigration lawyer Alain Roman prides himself in his level of detail and communication with clients. Attorney Alain Roman is reachable so that you don’t feel like you can only talk to a staff person, but an actual immigration lawyer.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU:
Our immigration lawyer in Miami can help you in the following areas:
- Family-Based Petitions: we can help you petition your family member for one of the family-sponsored preference categories.
- Nonimmigrant Visas: the nonimmigration visa category include temporary workers, exchange visitors, fiances of U.S. Citizens, nonimmigrations with extraordinary ability, among others.
- Naturalization: we can help you with your Naturalization Application and make sure that you meet all the Naturalization requirements.
- Visitor’s Visa: we can help you with B-1 (Business) and B-2 (Tourism) Visa applications.
- Pre-immigration tax advice: individuals who are deemed to be residents for tax purposes must pay income tax on their worldwide income. You could be a resident for U.S. tax purposes and not be a resident for immigration purposes.
Come to our office and speak with Miami immigration lawyer Alain Roman. He prides himselsf in providing excellent customer service, whether you ultimately end up being a client or not. At The Law Office of Alain Roman, PLLC we place your best interest forward.
You can always reach am immigration lawyers by calling (305) 489-1415 or fill out the Contact Us Form.